Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pics???

The thing I found about meself was that I have the enthusiasm to make a blog[well, not sure what else to say..type/write blog sounds too routine]...But I always forget to do a pic. And its not once, but has happened a zillion times. I kick myself after I have started serving the food because then it is too late to do a picture of the semi consumed food. So, I have now vowed to do a picture of anything I cook. There might be a picture overload. But then, that is better than no picture at all.

Blogging keeps me occupied during the grey weather days. It also gives me a high when someone tells me that they went through my blog and found something of interest there and also tried it out. Some of them have asked me if I would be able to publish pictures of before and after...of a dish. I won't promise but I will do my best. My kitchen has stuff strewn all over when a in the process of making soething. Although, it is a much neater place once a done. When I have to publish a picture, I must work on the aesthetics as well. So, I shall first try to practice working with a fairly acceptable looking kitchen, even when am cooking. Then I shall do the pictures. Until then, enoy the recipes that I erratically publish.

Burp!

No comments: